Tuesday 16 August 2011

My Vote My Vote Where Are You

Oh my country!
They have made you a hell
You are not saving
You are not a saved place for people
Hardship is the talk of the day in you
Unemployment is the songs of your people…
Your citizens are running,
To tell you who you are
Why can’t you understand?
The elections have come and go
I am crying for my votes
For they did not count
Because of the unpleasant nature of my state;
I am talking of my nation
My state what good can we say about you
Oh my state!
When will you answer your name?
You have accommodate the same people,
Again, I say again…
People have cast their vote in van, in you
Because you have decide to west your people
The same people who refused to educate your citizens
The same people that made our secondary schools a dumping grounds
The same people that denied poor educational right
The same people who closed-up our industries
Oh my God!
They have rendered the people jobless
They appoint advisers based on their evil thoughts,
The people who love money and hate instruction
They have made our road pits and deadly,
Our roads legs overtake cars.
My God we are tired of this state…
For it is same people that do not care
The devil machines
They established a school,
School of kidnappers
They trained useful youths to crime
They employed them,
Kidnapping becomes a lucrative job opportunity,
Only for candidates from schools of kidnapping
They rejected the military pole,
From coming in to save my people,
Hundreds of people killed and wasted
Only, for money;
Their trained boys were are many;
They killed and send them to hell one after the other,
When they demanded for compensation
To stop them revealing their criminal acts
See them again sitting on our Government House…
Desperate politicians
Politicians without quality and standard
They knew they will fail totally
They rigged the election
Oh tell me if a four years is a four days?
Good four-year sleeping in the Government House.
A man who slept by 6pm and wake by 4pm
Did he not wake-up to eat and sleep back?
They paint two streets, black paint
For the election is coming
They claimed to have arouse from sleep
For the election is at hand
They are back to rule.
Black monkeys in a monkey village.
INEC what have you done to me and my people
What do I call this your unprintable character
Why did you spread this wickedness on us?
Mr. President. Do I exempt you in this?
For allowing rigging in state elections;
Oh my God! Take care of your people
Pay them back oh Lord!
For this is their turn to cry
For they have cheated on poor and
Take away what belongs to them
You are the God of vengeance
Avenge for your people are crying
For they have cause and has oiled sorrow.
My Votes where are you
I blame myself for casting you
I have cry for you
For they did not count and work with you
If they counted and worked with you
Joy and smiles would have been my song and of my people…

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Uzochukwu_N_Azuonwu

No comments:

Post a Comment